Consumers have a fourteen-day withdrawal.
You have the right to revoke this contract within a period of fourteen days without giving reasons.
The period of revocation shall be fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party you designate, which is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the last product.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Marcus Strohner - Trust Products & Tools / Wholesale & Retail, Soldnerstraße 11, 68219 Mannheim, email@example.com, Tel: 0621 74824870 a letter, facsimile or e-mail sent by mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. You can use the enclosed sample revocation form, but this is not required.
In order to keep the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this agreement, we will pay you all the payments we have received from you, including the delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the most favorable standard delivery offered by us ) within a period of fourteen days from the date on which the notice of revocation of this contract has been received by us. For such repayment, we use the same means of payment you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in no case will you be charged for these repayment fees. We can refuse the repayment until we have recovered the goods or until you have proved that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return the goods to us immediately or in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is respected when you send the goods before the end of the period of 14 days. They bear the direct costs of returning the goods. They shall only be liable for any loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is attributable to the handling of the goods which is not necessary for the purpose of checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts, unless the parties agreed otherwise:
- Contracts for the supply of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene f.e. piercing jewellery. The customer is welcome to request for a sealing by ordering.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods which are discounted already during ordering.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to revoke the contract, please fill out this form and return it.)
- To Marcus Strohner - Trust Products & Tools / Wholesale & Retail, Soldnerstraße 11, 68219 Mannheim, firstname.lastname@example.org
- I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*):
- Appointed on (*) / received on (*)
- name of the consumer (s)
- Address of the consumer (s)
- Signature of the consumer (s) (only in the case of a communication on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Right of Revocation created with the Trusted Shops Rechtstexter in cooperation with Wildebeuger Solmecke lawyers.